Archi Team PH · Mandaluyong, NCR
||Archi Team PH
||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Create landscapes, plan, and design the physical aspects of outdoor space of all MDL projects based on clients and standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable in using designing software: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and other related tools.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings, and specifications
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
- Using creativity and the beauty of nature to create a harmonious, aesthetically pleasing, and functional area.
- Researching topics such as plants and their ability to survive in an area, guidelines, and codes.
- Design landscapes that satisfy their clients' needs while conforming to the laws and regulations of the areas in which the designs will be built.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Design and Presentation
- Create plans and drawings using computer-aided design programs
- Meet with clients, engineers, and building architects to understand the requirements of a project
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and estimates
- Select materials based on the client's desire and budget
- Research and Analyzation
- Research and analyze environmental reports on land condition
- Study climate parameters of the location of the projects
- Discuss requirements with clients
- Present proposals to the client
- Overseeing projects as they progress